Chelsea's Must-Haves--Spring Break Edition
Posted on March 20 2016
It’s almost that time again, the time where you get a week away to lounge under the sun somewhere where the temperature averages 85. Spring Break can be such a fun experience, but it’s important to pack properly so you can avoid carrying a suitcase that outweighs you. Here are top five essentials to make you Spring Break ready, while also looking fashionable.
- The practical accessory: It’s one thing to have a cute swimsuit on Spring Break; it is a completely different thing to have a cute towel. We recommend the Original Round Towel by The Beach People.
- The versatile shoe: You are going to be walking A LOT on Spring Break, so you want to make sure the heels you are wearing aren’t going to leave you looking like baby giraffe. We recommend the Jeffrey Campbell Covet Heel in Khaki. It’s super comfortable and will practically match any outfit, leaving more room in your suitcase for swimsuits.
- The affordable sunglasses: Nothing is worse on Spring Break than losing your sunglasses to the ocean. Thankfully we have you covered with tons of trendy shades that are at a reasonable price point, so if they don’t make it back with you it’s not the end of the world. We recommend the Quay Muse Sunglasses.
- The standout dress: There is always that one night on Spring Break you want to have a nice dinner out with your girlfriends. For that occasion, we totally recommend this silk Amanda Uprichard dress.
- The lived in denim short: Denim shorts are pretty much synonymous with Spring Break, because you can throw them on over your bathing suit or wear them out. If you loved the worn in look like we do, we recommend the One Teaspoon Pacifica Chargers.